By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Onimusha: Warlords announced for PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC

Spike0503 said:
V-r0cK said:

I want a full blown Dino Crisis remake/ or new game so badly!!!

I will definitely buy this.  I might shoot myself in the foot later but I feel like Capcom will rerelease all the old Onimusha games in a single package.

You and me both!. I've beaten the original Dino Crisis on my PS3 like 5-6 times. It's so good. It has all the good stuff from RE but also its own unique twist on things that make it stand out. I drool when I imagine Capcom giving it the RE2 remake treatment.

Yea, give it the RE2 treatment would be heaven!!  We haven't had a good dinosaur game in forever!

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
And, once again, no retail release in Europe. What is with Capcom and Europe? Also, this looks like a rather cheap project, I have my doubts on this revival.

I don’t know, Capcom seriously hates Europe. I don’t care about this game though in particular though it seems to become a pattern. Like Okami, I would’ve bought Omami because I actually want to play that. But nope.

Yay. Gotta love Capcom.

Here's hoping the rest gets remastered too and maybe someday Dino Crisis as well.

Fingers crossed for RE4 on Switch soon!

wow been wanting a new Onimusha game forever and I will probably get this but why didn't they just do all the ps2 games/

Around the Network

Would have been nice if they would have ported the original X-Box version of the game instead of the PS2 version since that one had extra content.

RE3 remaster please.

Baddman said:
wow been wanting a new Onimusha game forever and I will probably get this but why didn't they just do all the ps2 games/

Because doing it this way allows them to sell us 3 games instead of just one.

Last edited by JEMC - on 29 August 2018

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

S.Peelman said:
Darwinianevolution said:
And, once again, no retail release in Europe. What is with Capcom and Europe? Also, this looks like a rather cheap project, I have my doubts on this revival.

I don’t know, Capcom seriously hates Europe. I don’t care about this game though in particular though it seems to become a pattern. Like Okami, I would’ve bought Omami because I actually want to play that. But nope.

Looks like Capcom has no problems releasing a physical edition in Japan cause just like Okami, Onimusha is getting one. I really hope it supports english

wonder if capcom will come up with a new sequek sometime