By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Octopath Traveler: About swapping party members

Mar1217 said:
Shiken said:

Well to be honest, if you are skilled enough to beat the bosses to aquire said special job, you are already strong/skilled enough to render other boss fights like a comedy skit anyway.

Those suckers were HARD lol.  They really test your strategic abilities IMO.

Yeah, I beat the Archmagus and the one with the sorcerer job. I got trashed by the Warbringer on my first try though xD

Also, could you give me a tip as to where I can find the Starseer ? For some reason I haven't found his shrine ...

RolStoppable said:

Yes, that's what I mean. By the way, there's no save point in there. This adds to the immersion, because in real life you can't redo important things either.

Kinda liked that aspect, I admit. You'll definitely value each of your decision carefully. 

Now, since I still haven't did the final fight, if I die, will I have to do all this again ?

Also, I loved the nice bits of lore you get after fighting each boss. Much more needed insight on the lore.

I cannot remember which corner, but all four of them are found on the corners of the map.  If you have one corner left unexplored, I would venture over that way and you should see it on your mini map.

Last edited by Shiken - on 25 August 2018

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
You can eventually swap out your main character but you have to finish their story first (all four chapters) so that can take a long time.

Ah thank you, I didn't know that. I'm not that far yet, I still need to finish two third chapters.