By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 4 New Colors Join The Dualshock 4 Lineup Next Month

Which new dualshock 4 color scheme is your favorite?

Berry Blue 5 26.32%

Sunset Orange 10 52.63%

Blue Camo 0 0%

Copper 4 21.05%

Total:19

From Playstation blog:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/20/4-new-colors-join-the-dualshock-4-lineup-next-month/

4 new color options for the dualshock 4 will be released next month, including

Berry Blue:

Sunset Orange:

Blue Camo:

and Copper:

Are you picking one up?  If so - which one is your favorite? Vote in the poll!

Around the Network

not a fan of the copper, and berry blue just looks ugly. sunset orange and blue camo both look pretty cool though

Berry Blue reminds me of No Man's Sky, lmao.

Sunset Orange looks nice, Blue Camo is ok, Copper is ugly.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I like the Berry Blue..its just so off that I kinda like it.

That "blue berry" one is nice my favorite of these.
Sunset orange is dope too though.

Not a fan of the bronze one, the others are all better looking.

Around the Network

Sunset Orange is my runaway fave. Camo is ok. The other 2 don't look so hot to me.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Blue camo is neat but I await the day Sony makes controllers where the face buttons are clear plastic and the insides of these have their respective shape embedded in. Not sure how to refer to these kinds of buttons.

Sunset Orange

KLAMarine said:
Blue camo is neat but I await the day Sony makes controllers where the face buttons are clear plastic and the insides of these have their respective shape embedded in. Not sure how to refer to these kinds of buttons.

You mean like the XB1 controllers?

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

Masked_Muchaco said:
KLAMarine said:

You mean like the XB1 controllers?

Yeah, the X1 controller has that and it looks real nice!

The original PS face buttons are nice and all but let's freshen things up a bit. Alternatively, I think it would be cool to see the face button colors reversed so, for example, the triangle button would be colored green and the triangle shape would be colored gray...

Gonna whip that up on photoshop later to see what it would look like.