By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gather, gather, I have returned from hell.

You're cool, it's good to have you back. I'm really sorry about your mom, I can't imagine how horrible it must be to go through something like that. I know these last few months (or sometimes years) of someone's life are usually hell for everyone involved when you know there's a deadline on the horizon, but it's never happened to someone as close to me as a parent, and neither with someone as young as I assume she was. I know we've never talked much, but if you ever need someone to talk to, I can be there for you (not that I trust my ability to make people feel better). In any case, life goes on, I guess. Hopefully one day you can be completely at peace with what happened... I'd say surely one day you would, but I really don't know what it's like to lose a parent.

Around the Network

I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Glad to hear that you are doing better though after taking some time with it.

Welcome back.What you just described is something no one should go through, but I guess thats just life.Shit happens, for better or for worse.Hope to see you here more often!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I don't know how to feel about this post, I mean, I'm happy that you're back since you were a great mod and user, and it's nice to hear you're doing better... but I also feel bad for all the shit you've gone through and somehow managed to endure, you're stronger than I am because I know a series of unfortunate events like that would be too heavy for me.

Welcome back though!

Even though you and me never talked a lot I would still like to welcome you back and I wish you all the best.

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

Around the Network

So sorry that you went through all that.  

It's been so long.

Oh,I remember you.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate the kind words. It was nice to shout into the digital void for a bit about it all. Hopefully i'll get to better know those of you I've not previously spoken to much. Except you CGI, we all know you're just a bot. Beep boop.

Welcome back Zekkyou.

Heavy stuff man. Sorry for your loss.