By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - US Plans to Start a Space Force by 2020

Jumpin said:

When are you Americans going to realize the Republican party is dumb as shit? Do you guys not realize that? These are idiots who genuinely believe the Romulans are awaiting us because they saw it on TV.

Here are the cheesy official logo proposals.

I like the one that's ay the bottom left.

Around the Network

Not against it, but this will lead to having territorial disputes in space because we're so divided with each other on this world. --- This money could've been put to better use.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
massimus said:
Good. NASA, space travel and exploration is one of the few government projects I’m willing to waste money on. Give them the EPA budget. Personally I’m glad that NASA is back to doing space things instead of Muslim outreach.

If we're giving them the epa's budget hopefully they have those Mars bases ready sometime before private businesses make our air and water look like something out of a fallout game 

collint0101 said:
massimus said:
Good. NASA, space travel and exploration is one of the few government projects I’m willing to waste money on. Give them the EPA budget. Personally I’m glad that NASA is back to doing space things instead of Muslim outreach.

If we're giving them the epa's budget hopefully they have those Mars bases ready sometime before private businesses make our air and water look like something out of a fallout game 

Lmao you give them too much credit. The ABC agencies aren't Captain Planet when they combine their powers.

I mean it's about time humanity moves to space, and now it is backed by the US Army. But this could be one massive plot to extract oil from space that the US government is refusing to tell us exists so they can keep it all to themselves. When this planet runs out of oil, leave it to the Space Marines to save us all!.

Around the Network
massimus said:
collint0101 said:

Lmao you give them too much credit. The ABC agencies aren't Captain Planet when they combine their powers.

Conservatives sure do love the past, back when a lot of major cities had issues with smog and you can dump carcinogens into the town's water supply

TheBird said:
I mean it's about time humanity moves to space, and now it is backed by the US Army. But this could be one massive plot to extract oil from space that the US government is refusing to tell us exists so they can keep it all to themselves. When this planet runs out of oil, leave it to the Space Marines to save us all!.

Joke aside, I'm pretty sure if Trump uttered that at one of his rallies, 70% of his supporters (and 80% of the "Bible-belt" people) would cheer him.

Instead of creating a space force we should use that money for single payer?

Proud to be a Californian.