By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Europe: Nintendo Switch's Top 15 eShop downloads for july 2018

In a recent news post sent out to Switch owners, Nintendo provided a listing of the top 15 European eShop downloads for July 2018.

This month, Octopath Traveler overthrows Hollow Knight. The latter title does still manage to hold the second spot though, and Enter the Gungeon rounds out the top three.

The full list is as follows:

1. Octopath Traveler
2. Hollow Knight
3. Enter the Gungeon
4. FIFA 18
5. Mario Tennis Aces
6. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
7. Minecraft
8. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
9. Stardew Valley
10. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
11. Dead Cells
12. Arcade Archives Vs. Super Mario Bros.
13. Rocket League
14. Mega Man X Legacy Collection
15. Plague Road

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network

Top 4 are 3rd party

11/15 are 3rd party

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Top 4 are 3rd party

11/15 are 3rd party

Aye, other companies are really making some good money out of Nintendos slick little device. Looking down over the titles which are doing well on the Switch right now is a really diverse mix of AAA, indie, first and 3rd party games.

Nintendo must be pleased with how much they've learned from the failure of the WiiU and used that knowledge to make the Switch as successful as it has been in the launch year, also good that people weren't so annoyed with the failure of the previous gen machine that they stayed away from the Switch for long, I think at this stage even the most burned WiiU buyers have moved on and picked up a Switch.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive