By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated AAA game the rest of the year?

What AAA game are you most looking forward to the rest of the year?

Spider-Man 13 33.33%

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 11 28.21%

Shadow of the Tomb Raider 1 2.56%

Dragon Quest XI 3 7.69%

Soul Calibur VI 0 0%

Red Dead Redemption 2 7 17.95%

Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII 0 0%

Battlefield V 0 0%

Assassin's Creed Oddyssey 0 0%

Other 4 10.26%

Total:39

Okay, I did one for next year's games (or at least what was supposed to be a poll for games [potentally] coming out next year), so now, I thought I'd ask what major title are you looking forward to for the remainder of this year? We've already had some killer titles on all three platforms, and there's still some great ones yet to come. Which one catches your eye the most?

I'd say Spider-Man, followed closely by Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Soul Calibur VI. That game looks so effing sick. I look forward to playing the story expansions, too when they drop, one of the few games I'll drop the expansion money on. I'm hoping we'll get a DareDevil story DLC from one of the three remaining unannounced DLCs, which I can definitely see happening with Kingpin involved in the main story (the first features Black Cat).

Last edited by KManX89 - on 04 August 2018

Around the Network

The only one I plan to get at launch is Spiderman. Will pick up Soul Calibur VI at some point depending on how it turns out.

Spider-Man all the way!

Red Dead Redemption 2 and Spider-Man are the only AAA games I am excited for.

There is only one correct answer here and it's RDR2

Around the Network

Smash Ultimate for me, nothing else matters at the moment.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Forza Horizon 4 should replace Dragon Quest in the poll.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Spider-Man

Dragon Quest.

Spider-man and red dead 2 for me!