By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Too many stickies

I might be the only one who cares, but I think there are far too many stickied topics in the Wii forum. There are a lot here as well but there are fewer topics overall. Just throught I'd throw it out there...

Around the Network

I remember going to the wii forum once, i got lost on the page, and could never find where the stickies ended

not surprising considering the number of wii fans (like me) on this site

I didn't even know stickies existed. I suppose that's what happens when you do all your forum browsing via hot topics...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Sheesh, every Nintendo thread gets stickied.

Around the Network

I agree, there are way too many stickies there. I can see it for big releases like Brawl or Mario Mart, but some of the other stuff needs to go. Personally, I avoid the vast majority of stickied topics on any forum, as they just feel like a big mess to me.

Like the "How To Find Out Your Wii Friend Code..." thread. It really doesn't need to be stickied, as it just clutters things up. If someone here didn't want to take the time to look online(where that info is readily available), they could just make a thread that would be answered in no time.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Join GAMERS and fight the oppressive sticky regime!  ^_^

You owe it to your forums and yourself to be a part of this positive anti-sticky movement.

Down with the bourgeoistickies!

Heh, I see your thread got locked, Words of Wisdom...

I think the lesson to be learned is not to call out specific mods, although I thought it was partly in jest.

Anyway, some of the stickied threads are gone so it's not as bad as it was.

And this post is a 1-liner so I can adjust my sig due to the new rule (well, new to me at least).

Hum...I believe I need a longer avatar picture, heh...

Let it be known that I took off my flame-bait bet about KH3 off, but I'll still take a 1 week ban should it appear on the Wii.

Anyway, I'll stop being off-topic on my own thread now...