By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart VR

That looks fun as hell. If they had this at a Chuck E Cheese when I was a kid my head would have exploded. Better yet, bring this sucker to a Dave and Busters. This is one of the reasons why I can't wait until Nintendo finally steps into VR on their home consoles.

Around the Network

Watch as this becomes a launch title for Nintendo's next system.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

In the past, when nintendo said they was trying VR, I bet that MKVR and metroid prime 4 (and also tons of PSVR games) would be launch titles to next switch revision: switch VR, that include VR as one of switches modes, 2020, 1080p screen. VR experience with no cables.
But since then, Nintendo has never mentioned VR in any of shareholders meetings. Each time less likely.

twintail said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What I especially love about it is that Nintendo is showing they're willing to give VR a second chance, and so far it's nothing like the Virtual Boy!! :D

Well Nintendo arent really doing anything here I think

It's a collaboration between Nintendo and Namco if I remember correctly with models being from MK8 so Nintendo had some input, not with VR most likely. I still am excited for Nintendo to have a VR machine though. They can do outsourced games like this. I'm more speaking about being excited to see what will be done in vr with their IP.

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 27 July 2018

Well perhaps in future in homes lol.

The one thing i did see in an arcade like 2months ago was a Crusin car racing game from Nintendo, Didn't look too bad. Much better gfx then the n64 but had the crusin feel to it. Don't get why that never made it to consoles.