By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nickelodeon Kart Racers officially announced PS4/XBO/Switch– first details, screenshots

bananaking21 said:
On man this is really pushing the PS2 to its limits! Looks great!

Haw haw! :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Where will this sell best you think?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Just say: Is Zim and Rocko playable? Is all that matters for me.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

KrspaceT said:
Where will this sell best you think?

It'll be either Switch or PS4. Switch has bigger competition in the kart racer department with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Sonic Team Racing is releasing near the end of year too. But I'll still go with Switch since I feel like the fan-base is more there, but the bigger PS4 install base + slightly less competition in the genre could help it.

Ultimately I don't see this selling a lot either way just because it doesn't look very high end. It'd be an amazing achievement if it manages to reach a million across all platforms. Hopefully it does sell well enough so the success can be used to fund some higher quality titles based on Nickelodeon IPs.

If Rocko is included, i'll definitely buy it.

Around the Network

I have a feeling the title is budgeted for 'not a massive seller'

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

While I'm glad they've gone with classic characters (Rugrats, Hey Arnold etc) not sure if this works commercially as I'm not sure how familiar modern kids are with these franchises.

I'm surprised they remembered Hey Arnold exists.

Green098 said:
Not gonna lie, 99% of reason I'm going to get this is because Reptar's in it.

Keybladewielder said:

I'm surprised they remembered Hey Arnold exists.

Probably only because the new movie for Hey Arnold came out like 8 months ago.