By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link will be localized

Well, this is great news but it's hard for me to be excited when it's so far from release.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Spedfrom said:
Looks gorgeous and I'm loving the art style. However the battles are way too easy. That party was never in danger at any point during the video. The monsters before the boss never even attacked them. If this is going to be another Ni no Kuni 2 situation, I'm afraid that, despite my interest due to how it looks, I would have to pass.

Is there something I should know about Ni no Kuni? It's potentially about my next purchase.

The game now has been patched to include difficulty options. I recommend going for Hard as Normal is stupidly easy. The game is cute, but there's a certain charm that's missing which makes it a bit unlike the first one in that regard. It's not those kind of sequels that are better than their previous games. If the first Ni no Kuni had had the second's battle system, it would have been perfect.

Its a AAA-JRPG, like Kingdom Hearts 3 and the new Dragon Quest in september! :)

deskpro2k3 said:

Gameplay footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAeEqQTIrU

the soundtrack in this video... soooo good. And i like the details and atmosphere very much.