Forums - Sony Discussion - Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link will be localized

Faelco said:
Jranation said:
Wow! I love the art style! Hopefully more anime games starts to look like this.
They should also localize the Smartphone game

The mobile game is already available in English, and not difficult to play from outside Japan though. 

Oh! Going to to app store right now! 



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Platinum games doesn't really sound like the company to do a JRPG. And this is based on a Cell Phone game correct? I guess I'll watch all the videos of it when I get home. 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 18 July 2018

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

 

Cerebralbore101 said:

Platinum games doesn't really sound like the company to do a JRPG. And this is based on a Cell Phone game correct? I guess I'll watch all the videos of it when I get home. 

Isn't Nier Automata classed as an action RPG? 



Jranation said:
Faelco said:

The mobile game is already available in English, and not difficult to play from outside Japan though. 

Oh! Going to to app store right now! 

I said "not difficult", but I don't think it's on the app store, sorry! 

 

I meant that you have ways to play that are not difficult. You can play it in your browser, or with Android change the country of the Play Store to use the Japanese version. Look it up on internet! 



Bristow9091 said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Platinum games doesn't really sound like the company to do a JRPG. And this is based on a Cell Phone game correct? I guess I'll watch all the videos of it when I get home. 

Isn't Nier Automata classed as an action RPG? 

Yes, but they were working with a team from Square Enix. Neir Automata was such a hit because it combined the excellent Writing and Music of Neir Replicant with Platinum's hack n' slash expertise. I'm going to find and play the PS3 Neir one day just so I can enjoy the Music/Writing of that game. 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 18 July 2018

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

 

Around the Network

I wonder if this game will have English voice acting, if so, I wonder how much of the dialogue will be actually voiced, because one of the things that really irks about most JRPGs these days is the extremely limited amount of voiced dialogue. Ni No Kuni 2 is an excellent example.



# Best News of the month!



Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!

2019 will be another great year for Japanese games.
Hopefully it will be in the first half of 2019 so the wait will be shorter.. Kinda bum that it was push back to 2019 instead of 2018.



Never heard of this game before I saw it on the PS Nation thread. I'll definitely get this game.



NoCtiS_NoX said:
2019 will be another great year for Japanese games.
Hopefully it will be in the first half of 2019 so the wait will be shorter.. Kinda bum that it was push back to 2019 instead of 2018.

oh yes. This year.. Ni No Kuni 2, Dragon Quest XI in september and Tales of Vesperia in winter - so awesome.

2019 Kingdom Hearts 3, the new Digimon-Strategy/RPG, Final Fantasy and the fantastic Granblue Fantasy-Game. Golden times for jrpg-fans :)



Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!