By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link will be localized

Source: Gematsu

Granblue Fantasy Official Site: http://relink.granbluefantasy.jp/

"Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link will be localized into English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish, publisher Cygames confirmed to Gematsu."

We don't have any details regarding when and where the game will be released, Cygames will be sharing more details on Project Re: Link during the Granblue Fantasy Fes 2018 being held on December 15 to 16 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.

Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link is an action RPG in development at Platinum Games for PlayStation 4.

All I have to say about this is.. GOOD!!!

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 18 July 2018

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Gameplay footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAeEqQTIrU

Always assumed it would also come to the west... so not really surprised, but this is good news.

Woah this game looks fun and is really beautiful. It looked Dynasty Warriors-ish when fighting the minions but then looked Monster Hunter-ish from the boss fight.

Love the MC's design. Is it open world or hub world?

HandofPrometheus said:
Woah this game looks fun and is really beautiful. It looked Dynasty Warriors-ish when fighting the minions but then looked Monster Hunter-ish from the boss fight.

Love the MC's design. Is it open world or hub world?

I'd like someone to confirm this as well, but we might have to wait for that in Granblue Fantasy Fes on December.

Around the Network

Wow! I love the art style! Hopefully more anime games starts to look like this.
They should also localize the Smartphone game

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Looked too bigger budget to not localize.

Looks gorgeous and I'm loving the art style. However the battles are way too easy. That party was never in danger at any point during the video. The monsters before the boss never even attacked them. If this is going to be another Ni no Kuni 2 situation, I'm afraid that, despite my interest due to how it looks, I would have to pass.

Jranation said:
Wow! I love the art style! Hopefully more anime games starts to look like this.
They should also localize the Smartphone game

The mobile game is already available in English, and not difficult to play from outside Japan though. 

Spedfrom said:
Looks gorgeous and I'm loving the art style. However the battles are way too easy. That party was never in danger at any point during the video. The monsters before the boss never even attacked them. If this is going to be another Ni no Kuni 2 situation, I'm afraid that, despite my interest due to how it looks, I would have to pass.

I changed the embed link with the full video, maybe you'll have a different opinion.