By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Bristow9091 said:
hinch said:

I actually prefer FFXIII over FFX.

... Why do you hate me?! :(

Seriously though, obviously I think Final Fantasy X is better, it's the bees knees, GOAT etc. but Final Fantasy XIII is actually one of my favourites. It's not top three, those are X (Obviously), IX and IV respectively, but it's definitely in the upper half of games if I ranked them all, lol. And the soundtrack is abso-fucking-lutely god tier, THAT is up there with X, lol.

At bold least we 100% agree on something xD

Haha, its not to say I don't like FFX. Far from it. I mean its the last traditional FF with Nobuo Uematsu's beautifully constructed music compositions littered throughout the game and that is quite significant. Its a great game too. I just never quite understood the hate for XIII. I mean I gave up on XV on first playthrough several hours in, but will retry with patches/dlc and I might end up loving it.

Around the Network
kazuyamishima said:

I own Ratchet and Horizon complete edition but probably will trade them and keep the digital versions.

I’m a sucker for physical games but what the hell, they are free.

Why not keep both? One for the sake of a collection and the other for ease! That's what I'm doing. I keep all my physical copies but I've been getting all of my games digitally for convenience's sake. 

Bristow9091 said:
hinch said:

I actually prefer FFXIII over FFX.

... Why do you hate me?! :(

Seriously though, obviously I think Final Fantasy X is better, it's the bees knees, GOAT etc. but Final Fantasy XIII is actually one of my favourites. It's not top three, those are X (Obviously), IX and IV respectively, but it's definitely in the upper half of games if I ranked them all, lol. And the soundtrack is abso-fucking-lutely god tier, THAT is up there with X, lol.

Bah, no idea how anyone thinks anything good about that game. My ranking: 

Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy VII/X/XII

Final Fantasy VIII/IX

Final Fantasy IV/V

Final Fantasy I

Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy II/III

Final Fantasy XIII

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

New PS VR controller looks like a thong and only two face buttons? ok then.

Last edited by Leynos - on 18 March 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'd assume it will like other VR controllers. 2 face and menu, one grip button and trigger (x, o).

It looks like an iterated OR controller tbh xP

Are they? Ok not used them other than move maybe once.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Project Athia (Square Enix) now has a name.. Forspoken

Last edited by hinch - on 18 March 2021

VR controllers looking good! Reception online seems very positive for them.

Blood_Tears said:

VR controllers looking good! Reception online seems very positive for them.

They remind me of rapier guards, I like them.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Forspoken (formally Project Athia) title announcement video

Yep! Even nicer than FFXVI ironically lol. Can't wait to see more of the game.