By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Hynad said:
Runa216 said:

I don't know why but this image makes me VERY happy. It looks like the perfect setup to me. PS4, PS5, Switch, VR, Computer, and what looks to be an arcade stick. I'm not JEALOUS (As my current setup has a perfect blend of my personal consoles and setup so I don't need/want a change), but hoo boy I'm impressed and happy for you. 

Thanks. 😁

It’s actually a temporary setup in my room because I am currently in the process of giving my living room a makeover, re-painting walls, restoring the hardwood floor, and concealing wires which goes hand in hand with setting up smart automation.

I am taking my sweet time to do all of this right. My meticulousness won’t allow for anything else. xD

Anyway, all that is missing from that setup is a XBox Series X. Which will be included in a few months. Then my setup will be perfect for my needs. 🙂

And yeah, that’s indeed an arcade stick. I grew up playing in the arcades during my high school years, and I had grown to miss the feel of it over the years. I got myself this Qanba Obsidian two or three years ago. And that thing is the genuine deal! Highly recommended for those serious about reliving the arcade feel. That, or either a Hori Fighting Edge or Real Arcade Pro stick.

I'm weird. I'm like, not into the Xbox at all (As has been well documented), but part of me still wants the Series X. I got the Xbox One even though I never used it, and I got an Xbox 360 even though I rarely used it outside of Call of Duty and Halo...yet despite my legendary disdain for the brand I still want one. Sadly, I can't convince my roommates to get one with me. Even financed where we each pay 12 CAD a month for it, with XBL and GamePass, neither my sister nor my roommate want it. 

hell, my roommate won't even turn the Xbox on to watch netflix when I have my PS5! Hilariously, both my sister and Roommate are more Nintendo people but they spend more time on my PS5 than I do! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

You know what's sad? Despite already having a PS5 I want the digital version, and I think I'll pick one up by the end of the year. Why? Well, for one, all the games I play are digital now (I've been slowly replacing my entire active library with cheap digital games, often the GOTY or Complete editions), and I have to fight my two roommates just to get some PS5 time. My sister is always on it, for 8-12 hours a day, and if she's not playing games, my other roommate is using it to watch Netflix. And since I'm home all the time, working from home that is, I'm always ABLE to play it but never able to since it's always in use.

So, with all the games I enjoy playing being digitized aside from like 2 or 3, I think I'll get the PS5 Digital edition, keep my PS5 Disc edition in the living room, and play games on my shiny new PS5 Digital in my room so I can ignore the outside world!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Does anyone else have problems with their PS5 controllers getting gunky? Like, the buttons and everything remain perfect, but the little PS symbols that make up the texture of the grips seem to be collecting grime from my roommates (And me, let's be honest). How would I go about cleaning that? Do I need rubbing alcohol or something?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

I've not had to clean mine since I've kept mine free from dirt/oils - usually give my hands a quick rinse of water before using my PS5. But yeah, the grips do seem to collect dirt more easily and is noticeable since the main grips are white.

A quick Google gave me this - https://seekingtech.com/how-to-clean-the-dualsense-controller/ Swabs/cotten buds/microfiber cloth and isopropyl alcohol seems to do the trick.

hinch said:

I've not had to clean mine since I've kept mine free from dirt/oils - usually give my hands a quick rinse of water before using my PS5. But yeah, the grips do seem to collect dirt more easily and is noticeable since the main grips are white.

A quick Google gave me this - https://seekingtech.com/how-to-clean-the-dualsense-controller/ Swabs/cotten buds/microfiber cloth and isopropyl alcohol seems to do the trick.

so pretty much exactly what I expected. All good and thanks!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Around the Network

Someone made a custom PS4 made of glass. Pretty neat! Reminds me of the old see though plastic LE PS2's and OG Xbox's.

@Runa216 

No worries :)

Legend of Mana (Remaster) announced. Coming to PS4, PC, Switch on June 24.

Yeah I thought it was Switch exclusive as well until I saw this trailer. Pretty happy its on PS and PC as well. Now to decide which of the latter two to get it on lol.

Cool, must missed the Ninja Gaiden reveal. Nice, not played any of them.. Heard the games are hard AF!

Can't go wrong with a hack and slash with Ninja/s tbf Sounds a bit like MK with all the decapitations but in an adventure game. Shame they're using the censored version, but hey now we're not part of the EU anymore maybe they can give us the 'Sigma Black' (uncut) version.

hinch said:

Legend of Mana (Remaster) announced. Coming to PS4, PC, Switch on June 24.

That was one of my most pleasant surprises, and that looks amazing! I might get it on both (One for trophies/HD, one for mobile enjoyment)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX