By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

BasilZero said:

Finished "Devil May Cry HD Collection" on PS4.

Its my 3rd playthrough for each game (since i have and beaten them on PS2 and PS3).

DMC3 still da best ;)

I'm gonna start on the season pass content, Ardyn DLC and Comrades pack for FFXV soon alongside KH Re:Coded Movie and BBS.

Also been playing Tales of Graces F for PS3 - 45 hours into it and on chapter 7.

The only DMC that I truly played (and liked a lot) was DMC3, for some reason the remaster on PS3 I couldn't get into DMC1 and 2, and didn't even try 4 and 5 on PS3 or 4.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

I'm so surprised TLOU2 won so many prizes even though numerous people in VGC make us believe the game is very bad =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:

I'm so surprised TLOU2 won so many prizes even though numerous people in VGC make us believe the game is very bad =p

I think that's why casual PS users have left the site. They're tired of being told in every thread that they're wrong for enjoying the games they enjoy.

Replicant said:
Bristow9091 said:
Oh so you MUST have a PS5 to play the PS4 Collection games... interesting :o Oh well, I've literally got every game on the list already anyway lol :P

Yeah, it's a weird choice considering they're perfectly playable on PS4 after you've added them.

COKTOE said:
1: Now, the way it used to work with cross-platform is that if you claimed 1 version, say, Titan Attacks! on Vita, you would automatically have the other version(s) on PS4 and sometimes on PS3. This worked on the console, mobile, or PC. With Bugsnax, I had to claim the PS5 version to get the PS4 version, AND I could not do so via the PS4, only on mobile.

2: So, as has been the case all too many times recently, a Playstation service has regressed in some aspect, and offered it's customers a product that is inferior to it's previous iteration, for the same amount of money. It's still doable, just more of a convoluted hassle.

1: Bugsnax was an exception as it was announced to be only the PS5 version specifically. Did you manage to also get the PS4 version anyway? No wonder it was a hassle if you did because that wasn't intended. You PS4 mofos got both Shadow of War and Hollow Knight. Leave some Bugsnax for the rest of us!

2: Nah, on the contrary, things have improved. On PS5 as well as on the new mobile app and browser based store, it's easier than ever to just add PS Plus games to your library without having to go through hoops to claim it. On PS4, some games could only be claimed if you pressed install. You could of course just cancel it right away but that was a hassle compared to how it is now. I remember you talking about this.

You'll see it for yourself when December's PS Plus games are out this Tuesday. Unlike Bugsnax, Worms Rumble is indeed the PS5+PS4 cross buy version so when you add it to your library, it'll show up on both consoles.

Have I ever gone back and replied to a reply I've already replied to? I don't think so. So congratulations.

Just wanted to point out that this obfuscating non-feature made it's unwelcome return in December with Just Cause 4. My HD was too full to accommodate the download, so the process ended up being slightly less of an annoyance, as all I did was delete and cancel the download, and it's presence was never felt on my hard drive. It's good to know there's a weapon in the battle against against Playstation's stupidity. Again, that weapon: Full hard drive.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

BasilZero said:

Is there DLC content for The Last Of Us Part 2?

I dont have the game yet , still need to play the first one which I have on PS4.

As far as I know nothing so far, perhaps special edition may have music and other bonus though.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
DonFerrari said:

As far as I know nothing so far, perhaps special edition may have music and other bonus though.

I see - so its like God of War.

Probably holding back to add content for the sequels.

They are making the MP for the game that we don't know if will be free, DLC, standalone or what. And considering TLOU1 and UC4 long developments got a standalone spin-off to get more profit on smaller budget I imagine we will see something like that for this game as well on PS5.

Replicant said:
DonFerrari said:

I think that's why casual PS users have left the site. They're tired of being told in every thread that they're wrong for enjoying the games they enjoy.

Yeah, I got told that if I get banned again it'll be a permaban, so I'm really not all too keen on being all too active here. Doesn't feel like a safe space to discuss the pros and cons of various consoles/developers/publishers. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

COKTOE said:
Just wanted to point out that this obfuscating non-feature made it's unwelcome return in December with Just Cause 4. My HD was too full to accommodate the download, so the process ended up being slightly less of an annoyance, as all I did was delete and cancel the download, and it's presence was never felt on my hard drive. It's good to know there's a weapon in the battle against against Playstation's stupidity. Again, that weapon: Full hard drive.

Those assholes. They need to fix that. Will try to remember claiming January's games on PS4 to see if I have a similar problem.

And it's the same for you no matter where you try to claim them? I'm able to simply press "Add to Library" on both PS5, browser based ps store, and ps store in the new app.

got my Demon's Souls Platinum trophy this morning, so that feels really good. Bum Rushed NG+2 to get the final boss soul and rescue the sage that taught me the final spell! That's two PS5 platinum trophies so far! Astro's Playroom and Demon's Souls! also worth noting: This means I've completed the set of Fromsoft Soulslike games! Demon's Souls Remastered, Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First sin, Dark souls III, Bloodborne, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice! Platinum on all six of those games!

Next up is Spider-Man Remastered, I think. Honestly I have a few games that may be next on my agenda.

1 - Spider Man Remastered/Miles Morales
2 - Ghost of Tsushima
3- Final Fantasy VII Remake
4 - Horizon Zero Dawn
5 - Borderlands 3
6 - Red Dead Redemption Online (already did the singleplayer stuff)
7 - Rayman Legends

There are others, but those are the ones topping my list (I also wanna play Nioh but will wait 'til the PS5 versions come out, same with The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk. There are some more but they're sort of 'on a whim' type games, like Until Dawn and The Last Guardian and Shadow of the Colossus).

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

BasilZero said:
Runa216 said:

got my Demon's Souls Platinum trophy this morning, so that feels really good. Bum Rushed NG+2 to get the final boss soul and rescue the sage that taught me the final spell! That's two PS5 platinum trophies so far! Astro's Playroom and Demon's Souls! also worth noting: This means I've completed the set of Fromsoft Soulslike games! Demon's Souls Remastered, Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First sin, Dark souls III, Bloodborne, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice! Platinum on all six of those games!

Next up is Spider-Man Remastered, I think. Honestly I have a few games that may be next on my agenda.

1 - Spider Man Remastered/Miles Morales
2 - Ghost of Tsushima
3- Final Fantasy VII Remake
4 - Horizon Zero Dawn
5 - Borderlands 3
6 - Red Dead Redemption Online (already did the singleplayer stuff)
7 - Rayman Legends

There are others, but those are the ones topping my list (I also wanna play Nioh but will wait 'til the PS5 versions come out, same with The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk. There are some more but they're sort of 'on a whim' type games, like Until Dawn and The Last Guardian and Shadow of the Colossus).

Damn that dedication ;p

Man, I dont have the patience to trophy farm cause I got so many games and get so little time to play games these days.

At the very least I managed to get 3 platinum trophies.

I generally don't trophy hunt either, but there are some games where I wanna do all the game has to offer so I play until I get 100%. 

I have 46 platinum trophies. 

I don't think the above two statements can coexist. Or maybe they can, but only if I REALLY love and am REALLY passionate about games. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX