By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New titles appear as Nintendo selects, cut price titles in the U.K.

Anyone who doesn't have new leaf or Mario maker and others, in the U.K. can now get them for £15.99!

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/games/nintendo-3ds/nintendo-selects-3ds.list?utm_source=wolfenstein-2-out-now-email-2-1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=wolfenstein-2-out-now-email-2-1&affil=thgemail&ecrmcid=JpY2GVMODboevzlNADdQnjdP4XZA5w81&shae=kbBHoHjqS8%2FVTjsho3t9zeFBAJh8IpvuAL97ey6dbvI%3D&sendTime=1530285300&widget_id=1012314

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

It's been a really long time since they don't add a few ones on US. Also looks like they given up their Nintendo Selects Wii U line entirely. I know the console is selling very little software at this point,but still.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

This makes me wonder when are we going to get the first Nintendo Selects for the Switch. Three, four years from now?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
This makes me wonder when are we going to get the first Nintendo Selects for the Switch. Three, four years from now?

Would be great but hopefully in less than 4 years! I think New leaf has been a prime candidate for being in the selects range for a few years now. If it's been added worldwide, i expect a decent uptick in sales for it.

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Bristow9091 said:
There's actually quite a few games in this range that I've wanted but never bought due to Nintendo games never dropping in price, lol... the question now is if I SHOULD buy them since I'll probably never get round to playing them anyway. Sometime last year I bought two Fire Emblem games for 3DS and haven't even thought about touching them until just now, lol :P

I might get Animal Crossing though, that's something I can always pick up and play at my own pace and would be great for train journeys.

Agreed. Animal Crossing is the perfect game to play at your own pace. It was a prime candidate to become a selects title and is a real snip at £16.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

Nintendo Selects sounds good as a concept on paper. It's no longer "Player's Choice" where million sellers are automatically reduced in price. Instead, they could potentialy extend the life of any game, including the more overlooked but critically well received titles. And still cash in full price for 30+ million sellers like Mario Kart Wii.

In practice, Nintendo selects on the Wii was "every Ubisoft game where ubi weren't happy with the sales" and "Every poorly selling first party title in need of an extra publicity boost".

I hope they clean up their act if there is to be a Nintendo Selects line for Switch.