By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is UK’s fastest selling Switch game released this year

The Activision game rose 21 places on the back of its release for PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. This week the Xbox One version was the best-selling version, but only just - it beat the Switch edition by 250 copies. The Crash remake - which includes visually improved versions of the first three games in the franchise - was a surprise success when it arrived on PS4 last year. The UK physical sales alone totalled more than half a million copies.

The Switch version of Crash is actually the fastest selling Switch game released this year. Although that's perhaps not too surprising considering its lower-than-usual RRP of £30.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Those Brits really like the Bandicoot

What else has released this year? Anything notable? I can only think of trooical freeze.

Naturally. Sony is a huge deal here in Europe, and, as a result, Crash is too.

Nogamez said:
What else has released this year? Anything notable? I can only think of trooical freeze.

DK sold something like 12k-13k in the first week. Other games like Kirby, Bayonetta, Labo and Hyrule Warriors sold almost the same in the first week (something between 7k-9k).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Could end up the best selling non-mario platformer of all time. It just has to beat DKC's 9.2m

At probably 5m+ on PS4 already... and now Switch/XBO/PC releases... I think it can do it!

On another note, isn't it weird how almost every single Platformer that sells well is exclusive... the first platformer that launched as a multi-platform title on the list is the ps1 version of Croc, at the 51st best selling Platformer... xD

Nogamez said:

Kirby & Mario Tennis

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Nogamez said:

Kirby & Mario Tennis

i forgot Mario Tennis :P

It launched higher on xbox in the uk this week though didn't it?

Any figures for the UK launches of it on ps4, switch and xbox?

Barkley said:
Could end up the best selling non-mario platformer of all time. It just has to beat DKC's 9.2m

Hmm...as a single sku it's very impressive, although I do wonder if it makes more sense to compare it as a trilogy 

Crash Bandicoot 1 + 2 + 3 = 21M

Donkey Kong Country Trilogy = 18M