By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - World of Nintendo Toys? :)

I really want the Wind Waker Outset Island, but I keep talking myself out of it

Around the Network

I like me some little (or big) figurines too, I rarely spend the money though but those ones you show do look nice and if I were much wealthier I'd probably buy a bunch to decorate my house here and there. I'm curious though, you say you play with them, do you actually make up little scenarios, act them out, make them farm, fish, fight or fuck, voice them and all that kind of playing stuff? Not judging, just I don't think I could do that anymore, maybe lack of imagination or maybe I just think video games do that stuff better.

CaptainExplosion said:
Landale_Star said:
I like me some little (or big) figurines too, I rarely spend the money though but those ones you show do look nice and if I were much wealthier I'd probably buy a bunch to decorate my house here and there. I'm curious though, you say you play with them, do you actually make up little scenarios, act them out, make them farm, fish, fight or fuck, voice them and all that kind of playing stuff? Not judging, just I don't think I could do that anymore, maybe lack of imagination or maybe I just think video games do that stuff better.

I actually only play with them a little, and mostly set them up as decorations. Maybe I should actually play with them. They are toys after all.

Oh I just thought, playing with them would lead to damage, don't take them in the garden!

I think I just realised I'm more like a comic collector that won't read his comics than I thought.