By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - European Sales, includes Digital.

European Sales, includes Digital.

FIFA 18
God of War
Gran Turismo Sport
Grand Theft Auto 5
Horizon Zero Dawn
Far Cry 5
The Last of Us Remastered
Assassin's Creed Origins
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
10 Shadow of Colossus

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-06-25-fifa-18-remains-no-1-in-europe-for-third-week-running

GSD does track digital sales, Bethesda, Konami and Nintendo still refrain from publishing their digital data

With digital included it really shows how dominate ps4 is in Europe.

Last edited by quickrick - on 25 June 2018

Around the Network

"While the GSD does track digital sales, Bethesda, Konami and Nintendo still refrain from publishing their digital data."

So this chart isn't entirely accurate.

a top10 with 5 PS4 exclusives in it.

God of War
GT Sports
The last of us
Horizon Zero Dawn
Shadow of the Colossus

And the rest are multiplatform games.

Pok87 said:
"While the GSD does track digital sales, Bethesda, Konami and Nintendo still refrain from publishing their digital data."

So this chart isn't entirely accurate.

It's entirely accurate. It's just isn't showing the full picture but around 95% of it. The numbers and data they have is accurate and they show them according to the sales data they have .

The Last of Us is still selling :o

Around the Network

You should at least mention that this chart does not include the digital Numbers of Nintendo, Bethesda and Konami.

the retail only chart is:

1. FIFA18
2. God of War
3. GTS
4. GTA 5
5. Far Cry 5
6. Mario Kart 8D
7. DKC:TF
8. Detroid:BH
9. HZD
10. Super Mario Odyssey

I'm surprised to see GTS so high up on that list also the retail + digital numbers for other sony games like SotC and Tlou:Remastered are really good, i wonder if there was some kind of deal.

Last edited by MrWayne - on 25 June 2018

MrWayne said:

You should at least mention that this chart does not include the digital Numbers of Nintendo, Bethesda and Konami.

the retail only chart is:

1. FIFA18
2. God of War
3. GTS
4. GTA 5
5. Far Cry 5
6. Mario Kart 8D
7. DKC:TF
8. Detroid:BH
9. HZD
10. Super Mario Odyssey

I'm surprised to see GTS so high up on that list also the retail + digital numbers for other sony games like SotC and Tlou:Remastered are really good, i wonder if there was some kind of deal.

Digital and physical charts tell us way more. I think 40-50% of game sales on playstation 4 are digital, while switch it's probably very little. 

Last edited by quickrick - on 25 June 2018

TheGamer_1995 said:
The Last of Us is still selling :o

Back in April 2018, it was over 17m :)
And it appears to still be selling decently so... yeah.

Question: They do not count Nintendo numbers. Okay. Does that mean it doesn't count Nintendo games or games on Nintendo consoles?

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Ps4 domination on this continent