By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch launches September 27 in Japan, includes Super Butoden

Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch will launch in Japan on September 27 for 6,800 yen, the latest issue of V-Jump reveals.

Purchase bonuses for the Switch version include a download code for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System game Dragon Ball Z: Super Butoden, early unlocks for playable characters Goku (SSGSS) and Vegeta (SSGSS), and a Super Rare card for the Super Dragon Ball Heroes arcade game.

New in the Switch version is the “Extreme Type” control type, which makes it easy to unleash special moves by using combinations of L + R. For example, L + R + Heavy will unleash a meteor attack. The Switch version also supports one Joy-Con per player share play.

Source: Ryokutya2089, Gematsu

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Oh man. Please release in October or something and not in Sept for the U.S.

my poor September is already packed :(

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

This will have to go to the "Once discounted", I'm afraid. I already have too many games to complete, and we still have the Steam Summer Sale to begin.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Subarashii. Can't wait!

Should have been Super Butoden 3 or Hyper but I will still buy it.