By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Daemon x Machina announced for Switch

They just need to show the Ares 90 already.

Around the Network

Daemon x Machina is shown right now at Nintendo treehouse.

The way she is playing it's just as well those buildings are empty.

Oh, it seems that not only you can play on the mech, but you can get out of the mech and fight with the main character

Honestly, while this game is still VERY rough, it seems really good!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Yeah, obviously this IS an earlier build but hey, if Xenoblade 2 can go from it's E3 build - with super short shadow draw distance, super short grass draw distance, etc etc - to final build in a matter of months, I am confident this will be fine. And it's not horribly rough.

Also, looking at the way these characters are designed, I would be totally down for this kind of rendering approach for Xenoblade Chronicles X2. Not for the whole game to be cel shaded, but a partial soft shading approach kinda like with 2 but with a totally different aesthetic. But overall the art design looks very strong.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Nuvendil said:
Yeah, obviously this IS an earlier build but hey, if Xenoblade 2 can go from it's E3 build - with super short shadow draw distance, super short grass draw distance, etc etc - to final build in a matter of months, I am confident this will be fine. And it's not horribly rough.

Also, looking at the way these characters are designed, I would be totally down for this kind of rendering approach for Xenoblade Chronicles X2. Not for the whole game to be cel shaded, but a partial soft shading approach kinda like with 2 but with a totally different aesthetic. But overall the art design looks very strong.

Do you mean like cel shaded characters and realistic environements kind of mix ? 

Yeah, sorta.  It could work if done right.

Definitely intrigued. I'll be watching this one closely.

Not the highest quality pics but still, I think this game looks pretty awesome visually

Game looks quite good.

Treehouse gameplay video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcymtmfC3v8