By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Starlink overall idea could be used to make a great Starfox game

I'll play the game (with the Airwing Pack, of course).

And see how it'll feel first before making any judgement on this topic, but so far, it looks decent enough to see why I could want something similar but exclusively for Star Fox next time.

I do think Nintendo could contract another dev,again from Ubi, since it seems like the only publisher to make decent usage of Nintendo IP's thus far since Rare.

But my feeling tells me that we need to see Retro's project first to know if I'll feel the same way tomorrow once I see the next Star Fox project.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

When you have a beloved and well-established franchise, and a third party starts from scratch, and executes it much better than shoehorning awkward controls and providing low budget and scope.

Mar1217 said:

I do think Nintendo could contract another dev,again from Ubi, since it seems like the only publisher to make decent usage of Nintendo IP's thus far since Rare.

Capcom did a fantastic job with the Zelda games on handhelds. That was long ago though, now they suck.

routsounmanman said:
Mar1217 said:

Capcom did a fantastic job with the Zelda games on handhelds. That was long ago though, now they suck.

Oh yeah, I forgot about some good memories with Zelda and Kirby games made by Flagship (They were contracted by Capcom)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Well ive been preaching it needs to be more than onrails for years.

That video does have elements that would enhance a star fox games.

Nintendo don't have the balls to do it though. Star Fox could be one of their top 4 franchises if done on a bigger scale.