By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, where do we think Elder Scrolls 6 is set?

I was waiting for that sub-title but they didn't reveal it.

If they didn't reveal it, it's because they aren't sure yet. Thus, i think it's a new continent. They will leave Tamriel for the MMO and expand the universe of the elder scrolls.

Around the Network

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim 2

Why set the new game in a totally new continent if there's still so much of tamriel left unexplored? (Arena doesn't count because its such a old game and online is a MMO)

In the Scrolls of Elder.

Around the Network

Considering how far the release is still off, it might as well be some completely new place the elves built while Bethesda was busy with Fallout.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Gonna steal the pic from above because it's convenient:

The mountains shown towards the end give it away. If not in another game itself, somewhere in TES lore, that set of mountains is described. I guarantee it. Bethesda is just leaving it to the ubernerds to figure it out.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I have seen videos on youtube pointing to hammerfell or high rock.

High rock definitly fits with the geography, but i really can't shake the feeling that if this game is going to be released 5 or 6 years from now, all those regions will have been explored in the elder scrolls online. For me, i think that reduces the hype factor. By that time the MMO will need more source material aswell. So, i still believe this will be a new continent.

If not, it definitely looks like high rock.

It honestly doesn't matter that much, best would be whole the map =p I expect a lot from it, if you see the gap between oblivion/Skyrim in visuals while it was still on the same old consoles it makes me hyped to imagine how it looks like.

Considering the theme music......in Skyrim again??