By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Neo Geo Mini revealed

I don't know how to feel about that.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

As someone who grew up dreaming about getting a Neo Geo, I'd love got to get. But no, they couldn't go with a "normal" design like the other mini consoles, they had to go with that arcade cabinet design with a minuscule screen, and then sell controllers as peripherals if you want to play on TV.

Sadly, my dream of getting a Neo Geo will remain as that, a dream.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

They ruined it in my eyes. :'( Maybe next time.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

WHY not just make it a handheld? if its gonna be that small..... no one wants to sit and use such a small device and be forced to sit at a table with it.

Edit:

JEMC said:

As someone who grew up dreaming about getting a Neo Geo, I'd love got to get. But no, they couldn't go with a "normal" design like the other mini consoles, they had to go with that arcade cabinet design with a minuscule screen, and then sell controllers as peripherals if you want to play on TV.

It should have been either a handheld or a normal mini that you hook up to your tv.
I agree 100% with JEMC, this is beyound silly.

yeah if its not tv connected, not even wasting a thought on this. this could have been something I would have had to buy.

Around the Network

It will sell less than the original. Why even bother? Can't wait for a retro Intellivision or ColecoVision.