By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Japanese Retailers are listing a Leon S. Kenndy R.P.D Jacket for a late October Release.

can this be a sign that the remake could be released in this timeframe...

https://t.co/Sxc1Jiz11r?amp=1

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Would be a bit of a shock if the game came out then too. We've heard like nothing about it since the announcement so if it were all of a sudden almost ready to release that would be crazy.

I'm kinda hoping some of the news from that leak isn't true.

I want my fixed camera angles, reminiscent of Resi 1-3, Code V and Outbreak. Exclusivity for the REmake would also be bad. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Would be a bit of a shock if the game came out then too. We've heard like nothing about it since the announcement so if it were all of a sudden almost ready to release that would be crazy.

I'm kinda hoping some of the news from that leak isn't true.

I want my fixed camera angles, reminiscent of Resi 1-3, Code V and Outbreak. Exclusivity for the REmake would also be bad. 

really curious too, if we will see it at e3, but at the moment seems more likely, but wonder if we we see devil may cry 5 too, because i seems strange that capcom would push two big ip's at one event

ZODIARKrebirth said:

really curious too, if we will see it at e3, but at the moment seems more likely, but wonder if we we see devil may cry 5 too, because i seems strange that capcom would push two big ip's at one event

Showing off two IP's of theirs would only generate more excitement and garner more attention their way. 

That said, the over the shoulder leak could very well deflate the hype for some folk out there (myself included).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

WANT!!!

Around the Network
Chazore said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Showing off two IP's of theirs would only generate more excitement and garner more attention their way. 

That said, the over the shoulder leak could very well deflate the hype for some folk out there (myself included).

let's wait and see at e3, at the moment it's only a rumor

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Chazore said:

let's wait and see at e3, at the moment it's only a rumor

I heard it might actually be a blend of the fixed cams from the original and OTS from 4-6/Rev/Rev 2, but we'll see.

But yeah, this news has got me excited and optimistic.