By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's E3 Direct may be longer than last year's

melbye said:
My guess is that is what Twitch has allocated to the Direct, but might not the actual length

Luke888 said:
Last year they proved that 25 minutes was more than enough for many announcements, a longer showcase is always welcome, but it doesn't need to be...

I agree with both of this. Metroid Prime 4 was my fav surprise last year and it was a merely 30 sec teaser.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Zach808 said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
What are you basing that on, cause reception and sales say they had plenty enough content. I certainly don't see how adding another 5 minutes to the Spotlight would make any difference.

At the time, there was still that huge gaping 3rd party hole.  Showing off more of those games would've pushed the system even more.  I was still skeptical about what kind of support the system was gonna get even after the presentation.

Are you really saying L.A. Noire, RE Revelations, and Doom would somehow push more systems just by being revealed at E3 instead? Also don't see how they changed anything in terms of third party support, it's still far from on par with XB1/PS4, heck it's even still worse than the Wii U in ways.

CaptainExplosion said:
NintendoPie said:

Wait... what? You do realize this is the era of the Switch, correct? Nintendo has seemingly put in the most amount of effort to hype anything and everything up than they have for anything else in recent memory. 

Clearly he doesn't realize it.

Perhaps I may be a part of a demographic where I see none, which clearly is not enough.