By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Detroit: Become Human is Quantic Dreams Most Successful Release Ever

Not surprised. This is a trend for ps4 games

Around the Network

A Detroit sequel is something I can agree with, and I'm not even done with the first one lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Areym said:
I'm glad it's doing well. Even though the game isn't perfect, these types of games are still a great experience and it's just great to see that people will support games that break try something different (QD has made these types since forever but you get my point) There's a market for these, it's not just all rubbish mobile cash grabs and EA/Activision loot box fiestas.

Yes, the experience is really great :) And good for Singleplayer Games again :)

JRPGfan said:
PS4 exclusives seem to be on a roll... .everything is just comeing out scoreing well and selling.

Nice that quality is rewarded. Sales Figures are important for this studio. Thanks to Detroit, Quantic Dream is one of my favorite developers now (with Naughty Dog, Sony, Kojima Productions, Rockstar Games ect) = )

pitzy272 said:
Wow, even with the ps4 as such a software beast, I didn’t necessarily expect this. Good for them. I may pick this up when it drops in price.

The game deserves everything, have fun in the summer - enjoy it =)

Detroit: Become Human is so fantastic and beats Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls and Until Dawn easily. The story, characters and emotions are much stronger, the effort / quality too. the characters < 3 And I hear the beautiful / exciting soundtracks every day : D By Areajugones, 95%-review:

"Quantic Dream surpasses everything it has done before with Detroit: Become Human. A huge script allows for a thrilling story to have multiple layers that, at the same time, deal with topics such as slavery, the human condition or the concept of identity. A real masterpiece of the genre". i have this opinion too.

I was really let down by Beyond: Two Souls as narratively it was a complete mess and none of the characters were particularly memorable. Detroit's narrative is a step up and definitely has more memorable characters. Glad to see it having success.