By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo brings in Rafael Nadal for new Mario Tennis Aces trailer

didnt think I would enjoy this as much as I did.... its well made.

Around the Network

Hot buttered popcorn, what a difference five years makes

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Who ?

Best Tennis Player in the world I believe right now, and one of the most popular of all time in Tennis, up there with Andre Agassi, Pete Samprass, Roger Federer, ect.

Wait, so that's a new feature right, the challenge the decision part, or was it already in the demo?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
Wait, so that's a new feature right, the challenge the decision part, or was it already in the demo?
Not in the demo, it will hopefully be in singleplayer only. It shouldn't exist at all of course as the game will always know exactly where the ball landed.

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Sunstrider said:
Not in the demo, it will hopefully be in singleplayer only. It shouldn't exist at all of course as the game will always know exactly where the ball landed.

I guess, though I want a "challenge Nintendo" feature if they don't make a dedicated server for this game, don't wanna buy this for half the experience .

I'm really excited to play this game with my family. My little girl loves playing multiplayer games on the Switch. On a side note, we have a Wii U at the office where I work, and we play Smash Bros or Wii Sports during the last 15 or so minutes of every day. Once Smash hits on Switch (Mario Aces is even a contender, I suppose), maybe that will convince the boss to upgrade to the new console.

Well i was always going to get the game.

Kudos to Nintendo for making a good ad which will hopefully move consoles.

Sunstrider said:

Someone on youtube said it will only be on Swing mode. Is that the only motion controls mode? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Sunstrider said:

Someone on youtube said it will only be on Swing mode. Is that the only motion controls mode? 

Ah I see, that makes more sense then, yeah that's the motion control mode.