By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GXT 11 Series Not Coming Soon

Don't mind waiting tbh the 980Ti in my PC is still doing its job well.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

Same. My 1080ti would manage me till the 1180ti series comes out, which is what I'm mostly waiting on to see how much of a perf increase it could gt. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

CGI-Quality said:
So long as the rumored 16GB/G6 @ 16Gbps features are true, I'm interested. 16GB is key, too. Won't be buying any cards with less than that. Plus, I'm also gonna need more than 3584 CUDAs, since I'm rocking more than that, per card, now.

Well it makes more sense for you, considering what you work with compared to everyone else here

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Wyrdness said:

If you are playing with a res of 1080p than it surely is doing its work very well. I will upgrade as soon as the GTX1180 releases, because of VR and 4k.  

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Wyrdness said:

The 980ti is still a good card, especially overclocked. I had upgraded to a 1080ti, but then decided I'd rather wait a bit and sold it and picked up a 980ti again.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
Peh said:
Wyrdness said:

If you are playing with a res of 1080p than it surely is doing its work very well. I will upgrade as soon as the GTX1180 releases, because of VR and 4k.  

I stick to 1080p for most part depends on the game so haven't needed to rush out to upgrade, the next upgrade is mainly to move up to 4k.

Marth said:
Those will be expensive af is my guess.

My 970 is still doing its job very good and I dont really see a reason to upgrade.

My 970 has served me well indeed but I recently bought Hitman 2016 and the framerate is very inconsistent between something like 50-75 and below. 

Then again the game has crashed four times already in less than an hour and a half so it might just not be a well optimized game 

smbu2000 said:
Wyrdness said:

The 980ti is still a good card, especially overclocked. I had upgraded to a 1080ti, but then decided I'd rather wait a bit and sold it and picked up a 980ti again.

The card certainly puts in work even with the high powered tech and demands we have today it still manages do fine to the point I'm waiting for a card that can put in similar work at 4k for just as long.