Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
LipeJJ said:
green_sky said:
Nice counterattack. GG

Brazilians, you have the best team but please be less cocky.

Someone told proud champions that they should fear a team that have a hard time against the likes of Wales and Japan. I wouldn’t call that being cocky.

Just a general sentiment. Then again i have hard time communicating with Brazilians in general. From ethomaz to soccer fans. 

Around the Network
green_sky said:
LipeJJ said:

Someone told proud champions that they should fear a team that have a hard time against the likes of Wales and Japan. I wouldn’t call that being cocky.

Just a general sentiment. Then again i have hard time communicating with Brazilians in general. From ethomaz to soccer fans. 

I would have a hard time communicating with him myself. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

What's a dumber way to lose? The USA missed a sitter in additional time against Belgium four years ago and now Japan blew a 2 goal halftime lead.

It appears that Brazil should win the game against Belgium but if Belgium can get their defense better I think they have a chance to beat Brazil.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Fuck the Belgian national team. 4 years ago they eliminated the USA and now Japan, two of the national teams I cheer for the most.

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:

I would have a hard time communicating with him myself. xD

Oh you. Well played.

Omygodbelgium.

Anyway both correctly guessed but I think most did.

LipeJJ said:
pastro243 said:
Does Neymar get hit more than most players? Yes
Does he overreact? Yes
Is it valid? Yes

Good from Brazil, mature gameplan, very effective

Agreed. He overreacts, but it’s not like most players wouldn’t do the same if they were chased.

Btw, 2 South American teams already on the quarterfinals, and tomorrow we’ll have another one. If Chile was here instead of Peru, we’d have 4.

Maybe, we wouldn't have Vidal at least since he got injured, and we don't have a big roster so if we miss either of our 4 or 5 good players we suffer a lot 

Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:
This is what I don't like about the World Cup, it's almost always the favourites that win.

You must not like sport in general then. The favourites usually win, otherwise they wouldn't be the favourites

We have had quite a few upsets still though. Germany or Spain for example.

Well, the NHL has more upsets. But generally yeah, I don't watch much sports because of that.

Wyrdness said:
Brazil are going to be laughing after that the Japanese played Belgium's defence across the park in the second half the thought of De Jesus and co having that much space is going to be a long day for Coutrois in the goal.

Well not sure if Belgium will be as open against Brazil as it was against Japan... most teams tend to be very compacted and closed against Brazil... Mexico didn't and lost.

kirby007 said:
Im not sure who i rather see win brazil or belgium.
I think i go with the team that puts on the least acting

Why not the team that play better and fairer?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."