By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 19 May 2018

With the promo Days of Play boost, ps4 will crush the 80m in e3. By the end of the year, begins chase by wii and psone.

Last edited by gemini_d@rk - on 30 May 2018

Around the Network

PS4 wins again, PS4 will win this year worldwide and next too

At this rate, there's no way Switch is going make the 20 million goal for the year that Nintendo predicted. 

LethalP said:
Will Nintendo ever disclose the full sold through numbers of the Switch, or will it always be shipments?

At the quarterly briefing in late Oct they stated over 7 million sold, in mid-December they announced over 10 million sold and at the briefing in late Jan they stated over 13 million sold.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Poweranimals said:

At this rate, there's no way Switch is going make the 20 million goal for the year that Nintendo predicted. 

I forgot that mid-May was a good indicator for full year fiscal shipments.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
LethalP said:
Will Nintendo ever disclose the full sold through numbers of the Switch, or will it always be shipments?

At the quarterly briefing in late Oct they stated over 7 million sold, in mid-December they announced over 10 million sold and at the briefing in late Jan they stated over 13 million sold.

Link to these articles? I believe you I just can't find it.

zorg1000 said:
Poweranimals said:

I forgot that mid-May was a good indicator for full year fiscal shipments.

Yup that month and half of data in the middle of the slowest period of the year is the best to determine such things.

Signature goes here!

man is xbla saving the xbox brand big time.

Well seems like another regular week

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

LethalP said:
zorg1000 said:

Link to these articles? I believe you I just can't find it.

Sorry, my phones been acting janky when it comes to posting links lately but all three can be found on Nintendo's investor relations page.