By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DK Tropical Freeze players I NEED HELP

Ok can someone please tell me how to unlock level 3-A at Bright Savannah world  ?? i tried everything went through the secret exits in the level Twilight Terror million times and in different order but 3-A wont get unlocked! i'm so getting pissed.

Around the Network

To unlock some levels it is necessary to take all the letters kongs of all levels of that world. I do not remember if it is the case of 3-A but but it could be.

Last edited by alejollorente10 - on 20 May 2018

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

alejollorente10 said:
To unlock some levels it is necessary to take all the letters kongs of all levels of that world. I do not remember if it is the case of 3-A but surely it is.

I have all the kong letters collected in that world except 3-A that's because it won't get unlocked. Or do you mean i need to always collect k letters before i go through the secret exit ? 

sub-zero-TM said:
alejollorente10 said:
To unlock some levels it is necessary to take all the letters kongs of all levels of that world. I do not remember if it is the case of 3-A but surely it is.

I have all the kong letters collected in that world except 3-A that's because it won't get unlocked. Or do you mean i need to always collect k letters before i go through the secret exit ? 

I already did the search and I remembered. At level 3-5, there are two secret exits. The second secret exit, is on the end of the level, when you fall to the sea, you have to dive to the bottom and then swim to the right (with Dixie) you can reach that secret exit. Remember, you have to arrive with Dixie until the end to be able to access that exit.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

alejollorente10 said:
sub-zero-TM said:

I already did the search and I remembered. At level 3-5, there are two secret exits. The second secret exit, is on the end of the level, when you fall to the sea, you have to dive to the bottom and then swim to the right (with Dixie) you can reach that secret exit. Remember, you have to arrive with Dixie until the end to be able to access that exit.

Yes i know and i went through those exits sooooooo many times 😭 I just don't get it .. what am i doing wrong.

The other 3-B level is unlocked with no problem and i finished it but 3-A just won't get unlocked.