By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Press Conferences Times 2018

End this with a bang Nintendo!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

ah, here comes the yearly EU sleep deprivation day sponsored by Sony, mehh

shikamaru317 said:

Didn't PC used to be on Tuesday after Nintendo's direct? I guess they got tired of losing in viewership numbers to the Nintendo Treehouse, lol.

I'm glad there are no super early shows for me this year, a couple of years back, before Microsoft moved to Sunday, their show was at like 10:30 AM. Earliest this year is Nintendo at noon. I believe Sony is starting an hour later than usual, probably because PC moved between Ubisoft and Sony.

I still think it's going to go bad for PC e3. They spend so much of the event's time bringing in devs to do non stop talking about their games and coding, rather than actually showing off a good chunk of gameplay, while condensing interviews to 10-15 minutes a dev. 

It'd be nice of PCG released data on how many tuned in to watch their event vs those that remained at the end of it.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

twintail said:
Masked_Muchaco said:
I wish MS conference would be a few hours later, when me and my gf will not be celebrating our dating anniversary.

np dude. media blackout, watch the event when you are free.

This is what I always do with the PS conference. I can never catch it live so I watch it later. And honestly, Im a few hours behind on the news, but it doesnt make a difference. I still enjoy the conference with some takeout etc, get excited by new announcements (media blackout remember?) and then join in teh conversation afterwards. 

Yeah, I think that's exactly what I'm going to do.

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

Looks like I'm lucky to live on the west coast, huh. Not having to deal with conferences being at 2am in the night.

Anyways, I'll be able to watch Microsoft, Bethesda, and Sony live, but I'm in school for SE, Ubisoft, and Nintendo.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Super hyped for Sonys as always