By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby Star Allies 2nd DLC Wave is being teased !

What playable character do you want the most ?

Adeleine (KD3,K64) 4 50.00%

Magolor (RTD) 0 0%

Ribbon (K64) 0 0%

Daroach (Squeak Squad) 1 12.50%

Dark Meta Knight (TAM) 0 0%

Galacta Knight (SSU,RTD,PR,SA) 2 25.00%

Other ... 1 12.50%

Total:8

ngl, Adeleine alone would get me to buy Kirby Star Allies.

@Finale

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I would like to see new levels added. Star allies is a super game but quite short.

zippy said:
I would like to see new levels added. Star allies is a super game but quite short.

They only said new characters unfortunately. Each character has slight level differences in time attack, but meh.

What's the point of these DLC's? It's not like they enhance the game by any means even if they are free. It wouldn't even matter if they would be already in the game. More levels and new worlds would be very welcoming.
I am really disappointed with the length of Kirby star Allies. I played through the "story" mode and was done with it within a few hours. This game could be sooo much more, it's sad how it turned out..

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Will have to see by the end of this month if I can buy a PS4 Pro, if not, I'll get this along with moonlighter or runner 3.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I just want to hear the remixes we will get in the final battle of Guest Star Mode and Puzzle pieces art.

Mar1217 said:
Peh said:
What's the point of these DLC's? It's not like they enhance the game by any means even if they are free. It wouldn't even matter if they would be already in the game. More levels and new worlds would be very welcoming.
I am really disappointed with the length of Kirby star Allies. I played through the "story" mode and was done with it within a few hours. This game could be sooo much more, it's sad how it turned out..

It actually has the same length than any Kirby games in the modern era if you played all the levels that is ....

I remember the 3ds ones to be longer and having more worlds. 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
Mar1217 said:

It actually has the same length than any Kirby games in the modern era if you played all the levels that is ....

I remember the 3ds ones to be longer and having more worlds. 

Yeah took me 15 hours to 100% Robobot, whereas I got 100% in Star Allies in less than 10. Definitely doesn't help that the minigames this time around can be done with in 2 minutes and lack replayability.

Adeleine ftw.I love that cute littel painter