By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Welp, be careful what you jokingly hint about...

mZuzek said:
Shiken said:

be careful about what you joke about, because your significant other could put you 400 bucks in the hole leaving you with little choice other than to accept or appear soft as you play into her mind games.

How could she do this to me...

By god I want a significant other like that!

I am truly blessed =)

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Sell it!

You should smash it with a hammer. That will teach her to play these mind games.

What a monster, trying to do something nice for you. You should divorce her quick.

How much was the ring? You should be able to trade in the difference for sex coupons.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
How much was the ring? You should be able to trade in the difference for sex coupons.

More than twice as much than the pro.  What a great idea!

"Thanks for the 400 dollar console upgrade, but you still have a ways to go.  How much do you charge for role play vs just taking it for 10 min?  Do you have an anything goes for an hour rate?"

Yeah, there is no way that could ever work against me Vivster...it's fullproof...

Vivster is trying to get me divorced

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

PS4 Pro is a gateway drug. It made me buy a 4K tv and a PSVR. Don't be like me. Save yourself!

That whore! Enjoy.

Shiken said:
areason said:
I'll buy it from you for 200

What the old model?  lol

The pro.

I'll buy your old model for 75. 

Shiken said: 

How could she do this to me...

Are you seriously complainting about getting a PS4 pro. If anything you should start jokingly hinting about a PS5 new to year.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar