By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Can Thanos masturbate with the Infinity Gauntlet on?

Which gem would you prefer?

Soul 1 5.00%

Time 6 30.00%

Space 0 0%

Mind 2 10.00%

Reality 8 40.00%

Power 3 15.00%

Total:20

This is one of the most important questions, on the level of “where are the toilets in Star Trek”.

If Thanos is wearing the Infinity Gauntlet then what stones will give him the best “added value” during?
Maybe a combination of stones?
And is Thanos left-handed?

Around the Network

Correct use of the word 'Gem' in the poll question, incorrect use of the words 'stones' in the body of the thread. 

It's a metal glove dude, would you? With all gems he has control of anything and everything.

In the comics he used that power to create a female being to make Death jealous... what do you think?

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Correct use of the word 'Gem' in the poll question, incorrect use of the words 'stones' in the body of the thread.

It's a metal glove dude, would you? With all gems he has control of anything and everything.

In the comics he used that power to create a female being to make Death jealous... what do you think?

I think Thanos would, just to try it out. The control is in his hands, as with the topic - sometimes it's better to do it yourself without the female drama;)

(The MCU uses "Stones" so i used both names)

I dare say that Thanos does not necessarily require the use of his hands (other than having one of them be in the glove, obviously) to masturbate.

Thus, operating under that assumption, yes, he can fap with it on.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Fan art please!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Slap&Ride said:

I think Thanos would, just to try it out. The control is in his hands, as with the topic - sometimes it's better to do it yourself without the female drama;)

(The MCU uses "Stones" so i used both names)

Again... real female (as real as creating one can be) company that you can create because you are now basically god. ... although considering Death technically has no gender but just appears female... 

Yeah, the MCU is wrong.

Jranation said:
Fan art please!

There are websites for that... and don't deny you don't know where they are.

Hmm, pie.

One snap of his fingers and 50% of the universe's population busts a nut

Not sure he would have the use for it.

Talking about fortnite did they remove his ability to snap finger kill opponent? This is why I always laugh when they make these fighting games where Superman and robin fight on equal terms... or Goku SSJ3 vs Yamcha.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I don't have any idea what powers that glove possesses but movie posters tell me it's quite powerful. Wouldn't it just be able to give the wearer orgasms on demand? Why go to the trouble of wanking?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I don't have any idea what powers that glove possesses but movie posters tell me it's quite powerful. Wouldn't it just be able to give the wearer orgasms on demand? Why go to the trouble of wanking?

It's like the difference between stick and automatic, some people prefer to do it manually.