By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Weekly Software, 17th March

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

Well, Nintendo's numbers are shipped + digital, whereas VGChartz numbers are only sold to consumers. It is possible it's undertracked here, but the difference could be also accounted for by copies on shelves, in transit, and downloaded from the eshop.

Shipped numbers were 1.29M as of March 31st. Sold through numbers were 1.1M as of mid-April.

Don't worry I checked out my numbers before posting. I do think this game is being undertracked right now ... or it just did amazing numbers elsewhere (Rest of the World maybe ?)

I didn't see that one, do you have a source?



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Mar1217 said:

Shipped numbers were 1.29M as of March 31st. Sold through numbers were 1.1M as of mid-April.

Don't worry I checked out my numbers before posting. I do think this game is being undertracked right now ... or it just did amazing numbers elsewhere (Rest of the World maybe ?)

I didn't see that one, do you have a source?

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2018/180427_2e.pdf



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

I didn't see that one, do you have a source?

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2018/180427_2e.pdf

Ah, in that case yeah, it is quite likely undertracked here.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Kirby debuting at #1!! :D



HOLY SWITCH!!! TOP 5!!!! That must be the first time ever!



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
HOLY SWITCH!!! TOP 5!!!! That must be the first time ever!

I think it is, at least in the US.