By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Europe: Nintendo Switch's top 15 downloads for april 2018

In a recent news post sent out to Switch owners, Nintendo provided a listing of the top 15 European eShop downloads for April 2018.

Minecraft dethrones Rocket League, overtaking the top spot. Football Manager Touch 2018 makes a strong debut at the fourth position, while Don’t Star: Nintendo Switch Edition and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy also appear for the first time.

The full list is as follows:

1. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
2. Rocket League
3. Stardew Valley
4. Football Manager Touch 2018
5. Arcade Archives Vs. Super Mario Bros.
6. Kirby Star Allies
7. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
8. Oxenfree
9. Don’t Star: Nintendo Switch Edition
10. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
11. Robonauts
12. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
13. Celeste
14. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy
15. Super Mario Odyssey

Source: https://nintendoeverything.com/europes-top-15-downloads-on-the-switch-eshop-for-april-2018/

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network

Nice to see Football Manager Touch 2018 on the list.

Why hasn't Microsoft released a retail version of Minecraft for the Switch? The game has been on the Top 3 of the eShop since its release, and I'd be really surprised if it hasn't reached the million already. Why not releasing it retail? Are they too comfortable with a digital only version?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Why hasn't Microsoft released a retail version of Minecraft for the Switch? The game has been on the Top 3 of the eShop since its release, and I'd be really surprised if it hasn't reached the million already. Why not releasing it retail? Are they too comfortable with a digital only version?

Someone once told me that they probably are waiting for the Better Together update being available on Switch. But it is indeed weird since they launched the retail version of the New 3DS version almost right away.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Darwinianevolution said:

Right? I don't understand that either.

Around the Network

For a Stealth release game, Football Manager seems to have done well.

Shaqazooloo0 said:
For a Stealth release game, Football Manager seems to have done well.

Well, it's Europe and Football. It could have done way more if properly advertised.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Was Rocket League a success on Switch?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Darwinianevolution said:

Stuart23 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Someone once told me that they probably are waiting for the Better Together update being available on Switch. But it is indeed weird since they launched the retail version of the New 3DS version almost right away.

GoOnKid said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Right? I don't understand that either.

This is something that I have been asking for a long time now.

Proud to be a Californian.

Who says people from UK don't have taste.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.