By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VR gamers: what is your favorite VR News channel?

I'm subscribed to several VR channels on Youtube, but my favorite is The Grid VR: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv6ftEMDFPpzwf4TjkIfiJA/videos

It is regulary updated every week, the guy is funny, and you get a quick overview... the single stories aren't dragged out. The news also include all VR headsets (not only PSVR or Vive or Rift or mobile VR) and are pretty unbiased. Of course in some weeks it is more Oculus-focused, in other weeks there are more interesting news about PSVR or Vive, etc.

View on YouTube

View on YouTube

View on YouTube

Last edited by Conina - on 06 May 2018

Around the Network

So far I was looking at Node on YouTube for doing a lot of VR Games.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

New episode with all E3-VR-announcements and more:

View on YouTube

Also 90 fps VR ... movies

I've only been watching PSVR Frank and Push Square on Youtube. Just depends on the day whether I want the Sammy or Frank take on things.

I read a lot of sites though. Road to VR, UploadVR, VRFocus, Push Square, and many more.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL