By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Stardew Valley has sold ~1 million and Overcooked has sold 500k on Switch

Was thinking about making a thread but decided to just post here.

Bayonetta 2 is just under 400k, about 100k ahead of the Wii U version in the same timeframe.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

That's amazing and well deserved! I hope they make sure to put Eastward on the Switch soon.

zorg1000 said:

Bayonetta 2 is just under 400k, about 100k ahead of the Wii U version in the same timeframe.

And that's sell-through!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Wow! That is Amazing!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

zorg1000 said:

Yessssssss

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Around the Network

I recall hearing this story other times with other indie games, one of them keeping the company afloat. That was real nice to hear~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

https://www.destructoid.com/stardew-valley-is-approaching-one-million-copies-sold-on-switch-500532.phtml

For an english translation

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

zorg1000 said:

YES MY QUEEN! <3

Holy crap, they did amazing numbers!I mean, truly great numbers.Stardew Valley did what, a bit more than 2 millions on pc and Switch is already at 1 million?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

And without the need of a retail release, congratulations! I wonder why haven't they done one already, it would sell so well!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.