As in black, African American, anyone of mainly Sub-Saharan, Western African, or Ethiopian descent.
Try to avoid arguing (unless it is my wording) as it will just turn into the 180th thread about Trump, PC culture, or Socialism.
Also, just to specify, the questions are all meant to be how you would treat them different from people of your own skin colour/race (if you are not black yourself). So, for example, if you aren't black and just hate all people equally, please select "I have no problem with black people as neighbours (non black)"
For reference (due to truncation)
1. I hate black people - I don't want them as neighbours
2. I have no problem with black people as neighbours (non black)
3. I am a black person
4. I am partially black
5. I am uncomfortable about black people as neighbours
6. I am intimidated by black people as neighbours
7. I think black people devalue the neighbourhood
8. I think black people are fine, but should stick to their own neighbourhoods
9. I think black people are fine, but should stay in Africa
10. I think black people are fine as neighbours if they are friendly
I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.