By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The "BIG SONY GAME" on E3 Building 2018?

The people that picked the new upcoming action-adventure game Spider-man were correct. They are painting the giant mural of him right now.

Around the Network

I'm always right.

Im nearly aways right, but in this case, I WAS :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

It was obvious

Spider-man would make the most sense. (Also with all the marketing of Avengers movie it's all extra bonus)

...so also better believe we'll Square's Avengers game too.

Around the Network

Spiderman

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

RidingMower said:
The people that picked the new upcoming action-adventure game Spider-man were correct. They are painting the giant mural of him right now.

Excited to see the development of this :)

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

John2290 said:
twintail said:

Bend aren't in trouble. What a ridiculous thing to say.

I'm don't mean to say they are in trouble but I think the promise of 2019 might be damage control. Something is rotten there. I hope I'm wrong and they are hiring a crew to polish or for a new game but if I'm right I don't think they should be extending their promises. We'll see at E3 but if they don't have the game ready enough to go befoee summer 2019 for absolute certainty they should keep a lot presence at e3 this year, they've already been teasing way to little for far too long. It's starting to hurt at this point.

They have been showing a ton of gameplay off, the game is a little buggy but certainly looks like it could release this year from what I've seen. They are obviously trying to ensure that its fully polished and no need to release this year now with big games coming out... 

I would say the game could have released September/October time but with Spiderman and RDR and getting into the xmas period, Sony knows this game would have tanked against the big games. Thats no slight on the game, but just how it is, there are always losers at this time of the year and a zombie game would have been it.

So no the game isn't in trouble, its because they would have sold badly late in the year, they know if they release march, which is the typical Sony release time, it'll do just fine.

Last edited by Madword - on 18 May 2018

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Sony's marketing is freaking incredible. Can't wait for this game, it will be the best Spider-Man game in history i fell it, Insomniac are great developer, and gameplay like graphic looks amazing. This game will easy sell 10mln's.

now we have the answer, i can understand sony wants to push it the most at the moment, because they know we have here maybe a game that's on the level of god of war