By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R coming to Nintendo Switch

Another fighting game for switch library :)

Arc System Works announced at Nexon Developers Conference 2018, also the Switch Version will include the Korean Original Soundtrack.

There is no Release Date yet.

Source 1 and Source 2

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Is the guy on the stage the one from the DDR game at the 2010 Konami conference ?

Ok that's cool and all but wouldn't Xrd be a much more relevant and - more to the point - lucrative release?

This was on the ps2? Nit sure if i want to play guilty gear game on the switch because of lack of a d-pad which is a shame because I liked guilty gear xrd on the ps4.

Pinkie_pie said:
This was on the ps2? Nit sure if i want to play guilty gear game on the switch because of lack of a d-pad which is a shame because I liked guilty gear xrd on the ps4.

Yeah, the game first launched on PS2 but this is the super deluxe alpha whatever they call it eddition that came out in...I think 2012?

Around the Network

Oh i didnt know this version is also on the ps3, 360 and vita. Yeah wonder why they wouldnt bring xrd instead since accent core plus is really old.

Pinkie_pie said:
Oh i didnt know this version is also on the ps3, 360 and vita. Yeah wonder why they wouldnt bring xrd instead since accent core plus is really old.

Would it be hard to port Xrd to Switch? It is kinda weird XX Accent Core Plus R is the game from GG to be ported to Switch. I am curious about the explanation of this.

Guilty gear xrd is also on the ps3 so I don't think it would be hard to port it over to the switch.

Pinkie_pie said:
Guilty gear xrd is also on the ps3 so I don't think it would be hard to port it over to the switch.

I mean, UE3 can be a bit finnicky but otherwise, no shouldn't be an issue.  I mean, they outright stated FighterZ can run on the Switch fine more or less as is and that's a more advanced game on a more advanced engine.

That's.. a long title for a game.