By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Catalogue your game collection" thread!

Unepic (both Wii U and Switch, but especially Wii U) are very bare. Don't have time to update it myself, so if somebody else has time, it would be appreciated.

Edit: Also, no entry yet for Showel Knight

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 19 April 2018

Around the Network

Guess I might as well add a game everyday until my collection is up to date. Did you guys ever get rid of that annoying bug where, if there's too many games with similar names not all of them will show up?

Cerebralbore101 said:
Guess I might as well add a game everyday until my collection is up to date. Did you guys ever get rid of that annoying bug where, if there's too many games with similar names not all of them will show up?

You can also add games via the game pages themselves.

Man, there are many more games without banners than I was expecting D: Come on community, the more of us that do this, the better!

I used to keep my account current until they took that option away years ago. Now I have so much content that it'd take days of work to log it all.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I used to keep my account current until they took that option away years ago. Now I have so much content that it'd take days of work to log it all.

Well, you better get started sooner rather than later

Guess it falls to me to add the entire Odyssey2 library then.

VGPolyglot said:
Cloudman said:

What's good is you know what games are still incomplete. You can take your time with updating them.

Well, I ended up submitting 26 banners, I think that's all I can handle for now

Thanks, keep up the good work

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Well, I finished getting all of the banners, I think the total ended up being around 260.

VGPolyglot said:
Well, I finished getting all of the banners, I think the total ended up being around 260.

Thanks for the hard work

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread