Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Sony Drop Price Of Select Titles (Best Buy)

Good tactic to drive the sales of their 1st party lineup. But it's probably going to damage the 2nd hand market.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Good tactic to drive the sales of their 1st party lineup. But it's probably going to damage the 2nd hand market.

GOW is going to drive a lot of traffic into Best Buy and some people will also want a PS4 so they can play GOW. This makes the purchase of a PS4 more attractive to first time buyers who are likely to also pick up one of these bargains too. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Knack 2, Gravity Rush 2, Nioh... talk about deals! :o

Knack is at the top of the list. why ?

Some great games listed there. Probably the only one I'm interested in buying that I don't already have is Gravity Rush 2 though.

Around the Network

Knack 2 for $20 is still too expensive.

Gravity Rush 2 for $20, not gonna see that price in Europe anytime soon, if ever =P

Xen said:
Gravity Rush 2 for $20, not gonna see that price in Europe anytime soon, if ever =P

Really? I saw plenty of deals for it in Switzerland in December at that price, I regret not buying it but I did other purchases.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Kjartan said:
Xen said:

Really? I saw plenty of deals for it in Switzerland in December at that price, I regret not buying it but I did other purchases.

To correct myself.. no such price for that game in the UK, Germany, or over here in Finland, at least as far as I saw

Just after I have left the country and already bought some of those games =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994