By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: GOW - New Footage + New Cory Interview

GribbleGrunger said:

they posted a Hype gif too.... sounds like that reviewer is enjoying the game.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

I’m even more excited for April 12th now! And April 20th can’t come soon enough :O

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

JRPGfan said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I'm still sticking with 93/100 even though, as is usually the case, there may be a couple of sniper reviews. When I say that, I don't mean something like 7/10 (which some people may legitimately feel it deserves), I'm talking about 4/10 or 5/10. I just hope we can avoid such nonsense. 

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
JRPGfan said:

I'm still sticking with 93/100 even though, as is usually the case, there may be a couple of sniper reviews. When I say that, I don't mean something like 7/10 (which some people may legitimately feel it deserves), I'm talking about 4/10 or 5/10. I just hope we can avoid such nonsense. 

No. I gaurantee you we won't. Its gonna happen. The culprits already know thats the score they are gonna give it. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Are there spoiler tags on this site? I have part of the map and although it doesn't spoil anything, I'd rather not post it openly. Let me know if any of you think I should post it.

The PS5 Exists. 

post it... its just a map afterall. Unless it has markers on it saying stuff like thor fight or whatever i dont see a problem.

Intrinsic said:
post it... its just a map afterall. Unless it has markers on it saying stuff like thor fight or whatever i dont see a problem.

Nothing specific like that, no. It does show things to collect and stuff like that but nothing story related. 

edit: Sod it, I don't think it spoils anything as long as someone doesn't come along who HAS seen more and elaborates on something. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!

Last edited by GribbleGrunger - on 09 April 2018

The PS5 Exists. 

I've added info above.

The PS5 Exists. 

Both confident and a hint of DLC?

“Our pre-orders are in line with our expectations at this point and we anticipate a significant increase once the reviews go live.” He further added, that Sony will “continue to support [God of War] across the year,” as it’s a “key title” for the publisher.

http://www.indiannoob.in/sony-satisfied-with-god-of-war-pre-orders-expects-more-after-reviews-come-out-and-assures-continued-support/

New footage from earlier in the game:

https://www.gamespot.com/videos/david-harbour-vs-god-of-war/2300-6443414/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gamespot%2FedoCali+%28GameSpot+Videos%29

The PS5 Exists.