By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: GOW - New Footage + New Cory Interview

JRPGfan said:
GribbleGrunger said:

From an Italian source that got the game early:

Trust me: you are not ready to hear what I have to tell you. Nobody is ready. Nobody.

Game blew his mind? :) thats good I guess.

Of course it could be that it was the biggest disappointment and nobody would be ready for that. I remain optimistic though!

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
JRPGfan said:

Game blew his mind? :) thats good I guess.

Of course it could be that it was the biggest disappointment and nobody would be ready for that. I remain optimistic though!

Kratos dies. Calling it.

Or the kid dies. Preferably the kid dies and Kratos loses his mind from it.

Last edited by KLAMarine - on 03 April 2018

KLAMarine said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Kratos dies. Calling it.

Kratos won't Die, Cory Barlog already said that God of War is Kratos 

Last edited by raulbalarezo - on 03 April 2018

raulbalarezo said:
KLAMarine said:

Kratos dies. Calling it.

Kratos won't Die, Cory Balrog already said that God of War is Kratos 

Welll .... does the franchise really need to go past 4? Inherently, at least? Don't know why it would be surprising to have him die and his son star in a new game, either.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
raulbalarezo said:

Kratos won't Die, Cory Balrog already said that God of War is Kratos 

Welll .... does the franchise really need to go past 4? Inherently, at least? Don't know why it would be surprising to have him die and his son star in a new game, either.

Technically, the-direction the franchise has gone basically means it can have at least another triology in it. And at the end of this triology  loki throws kratos into some sort of portal and sends him to egypt.

It wouldn't surprise me though if kratos dies in this one and atreus takes up the axe.

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Technically, the-direction the franchise has gone basically means it can have at least another triology in it. And at the end of this triology  loki throws kratos into some sort of portal and sends him to egypt.

It wouldn't surprise me though if kratos dies in this one and atreus takes up the axe.

Yeah, I really like the idea of having like, a different God of War  trilogy for different historical places. It would be pretty cool to see more.

raulbalarezo said:
KLAMarine said:

Kratos dies. Calling it.

Kratos won't Die, Cory Barlog already said that God of War is Kratos 

Then kill the kid!

GribbleGrunger said:

From an Italian source that got the game early:

Trust me: you are not ready to hear what I have to tell you. Nobody is ready. Nobody.

Did he say when he’ll be telling us this unbelievable news?

It should be mentioned that Kratos has already 'died' a few times.

GribbleGrunger said:

I'll also provide a link to the Kindafunny interview in which Corey says he'd like to get photo mode in for launch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLol_ykYs3OQ7a1nbOHZFNyxwGDmaR87os&v=uVKJsVEWdlM

KindaFunny:

https://youtu.be/J0qMe20ng1U?t=37m36

It's Cory, not Corey

And I hope nobody will spoil the story in this forum...