By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 21 Broken Promises of Donald Trump

Wiibaron said:
All your whining changes nothing. HE is YOUR President. Not one of your 'findings' affects your life in the least. Your blind hatred actually hurts your own country. We survived Obama, and you'll survive Trump.

So, you think that the head of state and government should be free of criticism?

Around the Network
Wiibaron said:
All your whining changes nothing. HE is YOUR President. Not one of your 'findings' affects your life in the least. Your blind hatred actually hurts your own country. We survived Obama, and you'll survive Trump.

This is silly and illogical.  If the president did not have a potential 2nd term to run for then maybe there is little need in talking about his performance but it's elementary to discuss if someone is doing a good job before renewing their contract or not.

Pretty standard stuff. All politicians make grand promises during the campaign that don't amount to jack shit. Fuck Trump, I voted for Hillary, but he's also only been in office for 1/4th or terrifyingly 1/8th of his term, so he still has time to get some of them done. Though I'm not holding my breath.

Wiibaron said:

My healthcare doesn't affect my life?
The economy doesn't affect my life?
My taxes do not affect my life?
My prescription costs do not affect my life?
The infrastructure does not affect my life?
My retirement programs will not affect my life?
The safety of my children at school does not affect my life?
The implications of our national debt do not affect my life?
The integrity of my government does not affect my life?

I really look forward to your answers.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Wiibaron said:

Where was the whining? He stated factual events where the president has failed his own promises. So the public shouldn't scrutinize the elected officials now? 

Around the Network

First 10 have citations added. I'll update the rest tomorrow.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Thanks, democrats.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Thank you for condensing all that. Maybe some misguided Trump fans can finally open their eyes and realise how gullable they were.

Not onyly that but theres the question of atmosphere emissions that hurt the whole world and may in fact cost all life on earth. Also, special note to how his ellection staff colluded with a rival foreign power. How Putin laughs at all this... actually i bet he had the worlds biggest laugh after that call Trump made congratulating for the election.

Last edited by Nem - on 02 April 2018

It's not like there was any indication that he would act upon anything he says, so the fault really lies in the voters.

I don't like that people treat him as if he actually made promises or "planned" something. This is a man who only speaks what fancies him in that very second without even looking a minute ahead. Donald Trump does not have the mental stability or capability to actually plan something. He only acts upon what benefits him the most in the very moment he's living.

He isn't evil or even menacing. He's a big fat toddler that morons gave too much power and much smarter people are exploiting for their own good. He lies because he just doesn't care and most likely forgets most of the things he says. I believe that manchild is inherently incapable of intentionally lying because that would require deliberate thought.

Last edited by vivster - on 02 April 2018

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yeah. Entirely expected.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--