By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 21 Broken Promises of Donald Trump

Thank you for condensing all that. Maybe some misguided Trump fans can finally open their eyes and realise how gullable they were.

Not onyly that but theres the question of atmosphere emissions that hurt the whole world and may in fact cost all life on earth. Also, special note to how his ellection staff colluded with a rival foreign power. How Putin laughs at all this... actually i bet he had the worlds biggest laugh after that call Trump made congratulating for the election.

Last edited by Nem - on 02 April 2018

Around the Network

It's not like there was any indication that he would act upon anything he says, so the fault really lies in the voters.

I don't like that people treat him as if he actually made promises or "planned" something. This is a man who only speaks what fancies him in that very second without even looking a minute ahead. Donald Trump does not have the mental stability or capability to actually plan something. He only acts upon what benefits him the most in the very moment he's living.

He isn't evil or even menacing. He's a big fat toddler that morons gave too much power and much smarter people are exploiting for their own good. He lies because he just doesn't care and most likely forgets most of the things he says. I believe that manchild is inherently incapable of intentionally lying because that would require deliberate thought.

Last edited by vivster - on 02 April 2018

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yeah. Entirely expected.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--