By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be the next Batman series?

lets be real there will be an another batman series/game fork within the next 5 years. its always been the case because they are extremely popular and sell well. and I mean who doesn't love some Batman the Dad knight rises 

what is your guess? I think we might see something early next gen. I don't think it will be rocksteady again. I think it will be WB montreal, arkham origins developers (give'em a break, origins was your typical our-mainline-game-isn't-ready-so-heres-a-filler game). and it will probably be revealed next year or the year after

I think this one might look more like the animated series. which would be awesome.  

am just hypothesizing here I have no idea. I might just have hit the bong too hard mates. 

Around the Network

I think they should pull a Call of Duty and go to the future.

Batman Beyond is one of my favourite shows of all time. It's the black sheep of the Batman universe and would love to see it get some love.

You could properly fly, have a nice diverse cast, the voice actors would probably be able to reprise their roles, and you have a flying batmobile. Perfect for video games.

fielding88 said:

Batman Beyond is one of my favourite shows of all time. It's the black sheep of the Batman universe and would love to see it get some love.

You could properly fly, have a nice diverse cast, the voice actors would probably be able to reprise their roles, and you have a flying batmobile. Perfect for video games.

I never watched beyond but I will take your word for it that its good since I haven't seen any animation batman gone bad.

cyberpunk batman? 

MasterThief said:
fielding88 said:

I never watched beyond but I will take your word for it that its good since I haven't seen any animation batman gone bad.

cyberpunk batman? 

Pretty much, but they weave in the old Batman cast pretty nicely since the same guys who made TAS made it. Bruce works out of the batcave like Alfred used to, Barbara Gordon is now the Commissioner, etc. 

But what would make it stand out is its rogues gallery. They could go dark with it but with WB being as money-grubbing as they seem, they could go colourful and PG with it too since it was a kid's cartoon show. 

Of course this would never happen, though. They're more likely to shoehorn the word "Arkham" into a new series with plenty of DLC/MT or something.

Maybe we should get a series about the newest bullshit in Batman where Joker is a good guy.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Azuren said:
Maybe we should get a series about the newest bullshit in Batman where Joker is a good guy.

Wait, what? When was this?

I think it's called White Knight?

They should have one of his teen years where he's seeing psychiatrists who break down just how batshit insane he is becoming heh

It wouldn't be a good show, but I always wondered how many prescriptions he'd leave an office with... I mean the man seems like a legitimate sociopath.

CaptainExplosion said:
Johnw1104 said:
They should have one of his teen years where he's seeing psychiatrists who break down just how batshit insane he is becoming heh

It wouldn't be a good show, but I always wondered how many prescriptions he'd leave an office with... I mean the man seems like a legitimate sociopath.

We're talking about games, not Batman TV series.

Kk, same answer. :D

Hopefully a spiritual sucessor to Batman: The Brave and the Bold, the best Batman game of the 7th gen.

CaptainExplosion said:
Azuren said:

I think it's called White Knight?

Just read about it, and it sounds pretty bad.

Please tell me it's not canon.

Technically every official DC story is canon, just in a new timeline/universe.

Multiversal IPs are great.